SimplySized Home will gently guide you through the process of simplifying your belongings, helping you thoughtfully clear away the excess while retaining your most needed and cherished possessions. During this process we will:
- Sort belongings into easy to review categories for family evaluation
- Coordinate the disbursement of belongings to family members
- Arrange for the sale of valuables
- Prepare for charitable donations
- Dispose of recyclables and trash
Moving Management and Resettling
We will coordinate the details of moving you to your new home and removing the items that are left behind. During this process we will:
- Quote and contract the movers
- Pack your belongings in advance of moving day
- Be onsite and oversee the movers on move day
- Manage the resettling process, including utility hook up, furniture & possession placement, unpacking boxes, kitchen, bath and bedroom set up, removal of packing material.
- Arrange for the removal of unwanted items from your previous residence that will be sold or donated.
Staging and Clutter Coaching
We offer staging services which includes decluttering, packing of excess household items, and furniture placement. If needed, we hire and oversee painters, flooring specialists, upholsterers and carpenters. We work hand in hand with your broker to help execute their marketing goals. When it comes time to sell your home, we can help set up easy organizational systems that will allow you to maintain a clutter free home, and enable you to be ready for showings at a moment’s notice.