• Home Downsizing
• Content Liquidation
• Moving Management
• Resettling Services
• Clutter Coaching
Home Downsizing and Estate Liquidation
Commonly known as smart sizing or right sizing, downsizing is when someone moves from a larger home to a smaller one. At SimplySized Home, we will gently guide you through simplifying your belongings, helping you thoughtfully clear away the excess while allowing you to retain your needed and most cherished possessions.
- Sort estate belongings for family evaluation
- Coordinate disbursement of belongings to family members
- Arrange for the sale of valuables
- Prepare charitable donations
- Dispose of recyclables and trash
Aging In Place
Sometimes moving to a smaller or different home is not preferred – we understand. At SimplySized Home, we can propose suggestions for modifying your home, to ensure your comfort and safety, allowing you to live independently as long as possible.
Moving Management and Resettling Services
We coordinate the details of emptying your house and moving you from your current home to a new one.
- Sorting, simplifying and thoughtfully disposing of belongings through family, sales, and to charities
- Hiring and managing packers and movers
- Preparing your home for showing and selling
- Coordinating the settling-in process, including: arranging for utilities, working with movers to place furniture, unpacking moving boxes and placing possessions, organizing the kitchen and removing all packing materials and trash from your new home.
We are proud to be Senior Move Managers – Certified (SMM-C) by the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM). This is the only certification program for Senior Move Managers based upon both knowledge and experience.
Clutter Coaching and Staging
It is human nature to collect too much “stuff” over the years. Trust us, you are not alone. When it comes time to put your house on the market, SimplySized Home can help clear your clutter and prepare your home for prospective buyers. We will set up easy organizational systems that will allow you to maintain a clutter-free home, enabling you to be ready for showings at a moments notice. We also offer light staging services, including hiring and overseeing painters, floor specialists, upholsterers, and carpenters.